When you become a member of Pacific Northwest ERA, you join an organization solely dedicated to the financial and technological advancement of our membership organizations.
From networking and organized events to training materials and continuing education opportunities, ERA offers members a wide variety of tools and services designed to help improve their business functions and bottom lines.
Some of the many member services offered by ERA include:
- Events: National and local chapter events offer an outstanding opportunity for both networking and the continuing education of our members.
- Publications: ERA provides a wealth of information to our members through a library of publications, educational tools and guidelines. Most of these resources are FREE for our members to use.
- Expert Consultation: No-cost phone consultations are available to ERA members with professionals in a variety of related fields, including legal, accounting, insurance, tax and HR services.
If you're considering taking your professional relationships to the next level, contact our office today to learn more about becoming a member of Pacific Northwest ERA, and join the hundreds of manufacturers, representatives and distributors in the electronics industry that know firsthand the difference ERA has made to their businesses.
Below is a short description of each of the product marketing groups represented by the ERA. Each representative member will have the marketing groups they represent included in their individual listings. For detailed information on these product groups and/or contact information for the product group chairpersons, please click here.
- Communications - land mobile radio, microwave, communication systems, marine, satellite, cellular, telecommunications, avionics, telephone equipment, radio datacom, law enforcement, wireless PCS.
- Components Materials - active components, passive components, interconnect, power sources and management, manufacturing services.
- Computer Products - small office, home office, LAN products, multi-media and graphics, telecommunications.
- Consumer Electronics - consumer audio, consumer video, personal entertainment, personal communications, automotive electronics, accessories, personal computer and video games.
- Electronic Systems Integration - sound, audio-visual, electronic security.
- Instrumentation & Sensors - sensors, data acquisition & control systems, test & measurement instruments, quality/product test/ATE.
- Materials, Assembly & Production - capital equipment, circuit card assembly, contract manufacturing, PC fabrication.
- RF/Microwave & Wireless - components & sub-assemblies, discrete devices, transmission lines, microwave IC, specialized instrumentation.
Do you constantly receive solicitations from manufacturers looking for representation in the northwest? Together with your participation, the Pacific Northwest ERA has put together a "Lines Available" program designed to help address this issue and provide members with a clear line of action. By following the procedure outlined below, we hope to make the Line Available program a simple and effective tool for our members to use:
- Save the letters or other inquiries you receive from the manufacturers that would not be a "fit" for your company.
- Forward any correspondence or request for information to the Association office via fax to (630) 545-9113 or by e-mail to [email protected]
- We will then send a "Lines Available" communication to the Pacific Northwest ERA membership.
We are certain this program will provide numerous advantages to both you and the manufacturers. However, in order to continue this program, we need YOUR participation. If you have any questions, please call the Pacific Northwest ERA office at (630) 545-9101 or send an email to Tess Hill at [email protected]a.org.
Once a member, ERA becomes your source for:
- Finding new lines of business
- Industry-related publications, including the Locator - the #1 representative directory in the electronic industry - and Representor Magazine. (Membership includes free listing and advertising for new members in the Locator)
- Invitation to attend national and regional educational conferences and trade shows
- Access to group insurance programs
- Assistance with website design and internet hosting services
- Discounts on industry related services